Join Our Team
We're always looking for talented, creative and passionate people to join our team.
To apply for open vacancies; please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years development experience.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team!
As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
- Develop innovative plugins and features leveraging WP Engine’s platform.
- Develop themes, landing pages and other digital marketing materials.
- Develop automated delivery and quality assurance methods.
- Manage multiple projects and work with a number of collaborators at a time.
- Minimum of 4 years of web development experience.
- Significant WordPress development experience.
- Familiarity with the Genesis framework (preferred) .
- WordPress site management through MySQL.
- Integration with APIs and oAuth.
- Creative problem solving.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge (SEO).
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Expert technical knowledge of Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads platforms.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.